Exidor 298 Knob Operated Outside Access Devices
DISCONTINUED BY EXIDOR. NOW SUPERCEDED BY EXIDOR 302 OAD KNOB OPERATED OUTSIDE ACCESS DEVICE (OAD)
All the Exidor 200/300 series OADs have been certified for use with the Exidor 200/300 range of bolts and latches. The use of any other OAD will invalidate the CE marking on these products.
The Exidor 298 is an economical OAD supplied with 2 keys and a 5 pin cylinder which cannot be master keyed. Suitable for use with the Exidor 200 & 300 series bolts and latches, the Exidor 298 offers access from the outside of the door.
- Cylinder cannot be removed
- Fire rated for use on timber and steel doors
- Surface mounted on the outside of the door using concealed machine screws
- Supplied as standard for doors up to 60mm thick.
- Longer spindles and screws are available on request for door thicknesses over 60mm.