Exidor 322 Lever Operated Outside Access Devices
The Exidor 322 offers a lever operated outside access device that meets the dimensional requirements of BS8300 and approved Document "M (DDA).
The 322EC is supplied with 3 keys and has the advantage that a master keyed 45mm Euro profile cylinder can be used. Suitable for use with the Exidor 200 & 300 series, the 322 offers access from the outside of the door.
- Meets the dimensional requirements of BS8300 and approved Document "M (DDA)
- Lever is supplied with special shear screw designed to break under excessive force
- Surface mounted on the outside of the door using three concealed machine screws
- Same fixing points as the 302 OAD - easy retro fit
- Supplied as standard for doors up to 55mm thick
- Longer spindles available on request for door thicknesses over 55mm
- Longer spindles available on request for door thicknesses over 70mm
When locked, the lever is fixed in the horizontal position and the shear screw is designed to break under excessive force to prevent unauthorised entry. When unlocked, the lever, spindle and mechanism engage allowing the shoots, latch or Pullman latches to be withdrawn from the outside. The lever remains engaged until the mechanism is re-locked.
A choice of finishes are available (see page 4). However, plated finishes are not
recommended for external environments as harsh conditions can break down the plating.
N.B. RAL finish option excludes setup fee of £60 per order (not per item)
322EA: Without Cylinder, Euro cylinder aperture only
322EC: With Euro Cylinder
Please note: All Exidor products are now made to order, taking about 10 working days, and are thus special order, non-returnable and not refundable unless faulty.