For use on sliding doors or timber doors hinged on the left or right.
Keys are suitable for use on doors up to 50mm thick.
- Supplied with 2 keys
- Supplied with a pair of stainless steel key plate escutcheons
- Deadbolt locked or unlocked by key from either side
- The hook bolt clutches the lock to the frame, whilst a steady bolt engages with the strike and prevents the door being lifted to release the lock
- Detainer style locks provide a higher number of key combinations than lever locks.
- Can be provided keyed alike (KA)
EN 1634-1: assessed for use on 60 minutes timber fire doorsDimensions
Case size: 70mm
GT - similated brass with brass hooks
Stainless steel escutcheons
KA Keyed Alike (Keyed to Pass) option
Allow 1 week for delivery.