The CL200 is a light duty surface deadbolt with a key override facility, useful for cleaning and security staff. The key overrides the codes..
The bolt is moved manually by means of the outside knob after the code has been entered, and freely by the inside knob at all times.
- Internal doors
- Mechanical Codelock
- Light duty Surface deadbolt
- Hexagonal bevelled handle and lock case
- Available in Stainless Steel
- Non override option available CL210
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Available in one PVD finishes
Available in Stainless Steel
CL210 Products come with a standard 60mm deadbolt.
The CL200 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the C clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
Ideal lock for the following types of door:
Cupboards, Cabinets, Sheds, Storage Rooms, Inner Doors.
Suitable for LOW traffic.