The CL2255 Entry Level Electronic Lock with Tubular Mortice Latch is designed for medium duty use.
Codes are changeable without removing the lock from the door.
The CL2255 Entry Level Electronic Tubular Mortice Latchlock range are entry level electronic locks providing simple. effective access control. The NEW CL2000 has been designed to be easily fitted as a new install or as a rapid retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical digital locks.
Finish options: PVD Brushed Steel (BS) or PVD Polished Brass (PB).
Choice of Latchbolt length: 50mm, 60mm (standard) or 70mm
CL2000 Locks are ideal for a wide range of light duty entry control applications. Fully programmable on the door via the keypad with a multiple range of functions making them particularly suitable for use in health, education, commercial and residential environments.
- Rapid Retrofit for basic single code mechanical codelocks
- On door programming via Master Codes in seconds
- Allows up to 80 User Codes
- Allows up to 10 One-Time User Codes to be entered
- Over 80,000 operations from 2 x 1.5 v AA
- Locked / unlocked LED indicator option
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Low battery warning
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button, and alarm release included
- Code Free entry mechanically by key or electronically from the keypad
Suitable for the following applications:
Commercial and domestic internal and external doors.
Example uses: the home / schools / offices / hospitals / leisure facilities / hotels.
Suitable for LOW traffic.
Available in 2 PVD finishes
Brushed Steel, Polished Brass