CL4000 Medium Duty Stand Alone Electronic Patch Codelock for Glass Doors
The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door.
The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code.
Code Free Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
- Stand Alone Electronic access control for Glass Doors
- Fits your existing 'Rondo' type glass door prep
- Code Free entry mechanically by key or electronically from the keypad
- New or retrofit install in minutes
- On door programming via Master Codes in seconds
- Allows up to 80 User Codes
- Allows up to 10 One-Time User Codes to be entered
- Over 200,000 operations from batteries (supplied)
- Locked/Unlocked LED indication option
- Tamper time-out and low battery warning
- Mortice Latch
- Brushed Steel finish
- Lever handle supplied as either right hand (RH) or left hand (LH) versions
- Suitable for in-swinging door only
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Suitable for the following applications:
Commercial and domestic inswinging glass doors.
Optional strike plate for fixed Glass Panel:
Example uses: the home / schools / offices / hospitals / leisure facilities / hotel.
Suitable for MEDIUM traffic.
Left Hand or Right Hand Lever Handle available with Brushed Steel finish.
Left or Right Hand?
Viewed from the codepad side and the door pushing away from you:
If the hinges are on the right then the handle is pointing to the right, you need the Right Hand option.
If the hinges are on the left then the handle is pointing to the left, you need the Left Hand option (as shown in the images).
Available in 1 PVD finish