CL4010 Medium Duty Electronic Tubular Mortice Lock.
The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
- External doors low/medium traffic
- Internal doors - low/medium traffic
- Mortice Latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Knob handle available on Stainless Steel model - please select either lever or knob handle
Suitable for the following applications:
Commercial and domestic internal and external doors.
Example uses: the home / schools / offices / hospitals / leisure facilities / hotel.
Suitable for LOW / MEDIUM traffic.
Lever or knob handle available on stainless steel finish
Available in 2 PVD finishes
Stainless Steel, Polished Brass
Choice of latchbolt lengths
60mm or 70mm
Available with lever (CL4010) or Stainless Steel Knob (CL4110K).