The CL410 is a medium duty Codelock tubular mortice latch.
The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered. The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed.
- Internal doors and External doors
- Mechanical Codelock
- Medium duty tubular mortice latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Available in Stainless Steel and Polished Brass
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Back to Back option available CL410BB
Ideal lock for the following types of door:
Garage-to-house doors, Inner doors, Gates
Suitable for MEDIUM traffic.
Available in 2 PVD finishes
Polished Brass, Stainless Steel
60mm (standard) or 70mm.
The CL410 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the C clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.