Codelock CL5000 PK Panic Access Kit
The CL5000PK is a coded heavy duty front plate only. Panic push pad or bars are not included.
The CL5000PK comes with an 8mm spindle that will fit most mainstream panic devices with an 8mm follower.
For a full range of Panic Exit Devices browse to Panic Exit Devices
- External doors - low / medium / high traffic
- Internal doors - low / medium / high traffic
- Mortice Latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Also available as Back to Back (CL5010BB) Provides coded access in both directions
Available in 2 PVD finishes
Polished Brass - Please note that the interior battery pack comes in Brushed Steel only and not matching Brass.
The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long. Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code.
The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
- REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
- REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.