The Codelocks CL5010 is a heavy duty electronic tubular mortice latch.
- External doors - low / medium / high traffic
- Internal doors - low / medium / high traffic
- Mortice Latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Also available as Back to Back (CL5010BB) Provides coded access in both directions
Suitable for the following applications:
Commercial and domestic internal and external doors.
Example uses: the home / school / offices / hospitals / leisure facilities / hotels.
Suitable for LOW / MEDIUM / HIGH traffic.
Available in two hard wearing, low maintenance Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) finishes
Brushed Steel or Polished Brass
Choice of Latchbolts
60mm or 70mm
The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long. Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code.
The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
- REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
- REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked