Codelocks CL5020 Full Mortice Lock with Safety Feature
Heavy Duty Electronic Tubular Mortice Latch Lock with Double Cylinder, 2 Keys and Anti-panic Safety Function.
Euro profile mortice sash lock with deadbolt and latchbolt. The lock comes complete with double cylinder to control the deadbolt and to retract the latchbolt. With the deadbolt locked it denies access to a code user. The key can be used to open doors for management functions such as security and cleaning. The split follower enables the inside lever to retract the deadbolt and latch to prevent inside lever to retract the deadbolt and latch to prevent accidental lock in when the deadbolt is thrown.
- External doors - low / medium / high traffic
- Internal doors - low / medium / high traffic
- Mortice Latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
All CL5020 locks come with a euro profile mortice sash lock with deadbolt and latchbolt. (DIN Fomat - 72mm centre's / 55mm backset).
Suitable for the following applications:
Commercial and domestic internal and external doors.
Example uses: the home / school / offices / hospitals / leisure facilities / hotels.
Suitable for LOW / MEDIUM / HIGH traffic.
Available in two hard wearing, low maintenance Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) finishes
Brushed Steel or Polished Brassp
The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long. Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code.
The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
- REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
- REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.