The CL510 BB is a heavy duty tubular mortice latch back to back to provide coded access in both directions.
The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered. The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed.
- Internal doors and External doors
- Mechanical Codelock
- Heavy duty tubular mortice latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Available in Stainless Steel only
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home.
Ideal lock for the following types of door:
Garage-to-house doors, Inner doors, Gates
Suitable for HIGH traffic.
Available in one PVD finish
60mm (standard) or 70mm
CL510 BB stainless steel lock available with either lever or knob handle.
The CL510 BB locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the C clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 11 buttons a total of 2,047 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.