The CL510 is a heavy duty tubular mortice latch.
The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered. The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed.
- Internal doors and External doors
- Mechanical Codelock
- Heavy duty tubular mortice latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Back to Back option available CL510BB
Available in 2 PVD Finishes
Stainless Steel, Polished Brass
60mm (standard) or 70mm
CL510 Polished Brass - Lever Handle only
CL510 Stainless Steel - Lever or Knob handle.
The CL510 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the C clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 11 buttons a total of 2,047 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.