The CL615 BB is a heavy duty tubular mortice latch Back to Back to provide coded access in both directions and Code Free Entry Option.
The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered. The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed.
Quick Code change!
The CL600 range incorporating the new Quick Code system allows on door code change in seconds. Typically most mechanical digital locks require the lock to be removed from the door or partly disassembled to change the code.
- Internal doors and External doors
- Quick Code change - no need to remove lock from door
- Code Free Entry option
- Mechanical Codelock
- Heavy duty tubular mortice latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Available in Brushed Steel
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Code Free access option on the keypad.
In Code Free mode the outside lever will retract the latchbolt without using a code. This option is ideal for day to day use when punching in a code is not necessary e.g. external doors in a school with high traffic.
Available in one PVD Finish
CL615 BB brushed steel lock available with either lever or knob handle.
60mm (standard) or 70mm latch