The CL620 is a heavy duty tubular mortice lock with double cylinder, 3 keys and anti-panic safety function.
The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered. The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed. The key retracts the latchbolt for entry without using a code. The key controls the deadbolt position. When the deadbolt is projected it denies access by code. When the deadbolt is projected the safety feature allows the inside lever handle to retract the deadbolt and the latchbolt, preventing people being accidentally lock in. The key can be used to open the doors for management functions such as security and cleaning.
Quick Code change!
The CL600 range incorporating the new Quick Code system allows on door code change in seconds. Typically most mechanical digital locks require the lock to be removed from the door or partly disassembled to change the code.
- Internal doors and External doors
- Quick Code change - no need to remove lock from door
- Mechanical Codelock
- Heavy duty mortice lock with double cylinder, 3 keys and anti-panic safety feature
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Available in Brushed Steel
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Available in Brushed Steel
The CL620 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the C clear button. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order. The CL620 has been designed so that the code can be changed on the door in seconds.