Codelocks' CL4000 Electronic Digital Lock Range
The CL4000 range are versatile medium duty electronic Codelocks with full size lever handles which allows the lock to be used as the primary lock on doors.
Knob handle also available - CL4010K.
Codelocks electronic functionality provides major benefits over mechanical locks, such as multiple User Codes and on door programming.
CL4000 Locks are of a stylish and contemporary design. Fully programmable on the door via the keypad with a multiple range of functions making them particularly suitable for use in health, educational, commercial and residential environments.
- Allows up to 80 User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
- On door programming via Master (programming) Codes
- Allows up to 10 One-Time User Codes to be entered
- Locked / unlocked LED indicator option
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied)
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button, and alarm release included
- Code Free entry mechanically by key or electronically from the keypad
- Lever or knob handle available
Suitable for the following applications:
Commercial and domestic internal and external doors.
Example uses: the home / schools / offices / hospitals / leisure facilities / hotel.
Suitable for LOW / MEDIUM traffic.
Lever or knob handle available on stainless steel finish
Available in 2 PVD finishes
Stainless Steel, Polished Brass