Codelocks' CL500 Mechanical Digital Lock Range
The CL500 Locks are a heavy duty range with full size lever handles, allowing use as the primary lock on most doors, particularly in high traffic situations.
The CL500 lock range has varying functions available. The locks allow for various ways of managing entry by code, by key and by Code Free operation of the lever handle on the CL505, CL515 and CL525 models. Throwing the deadbolt of the CL520 and CL525 lock models will lock out the code users when appropriate. A safety feature ensures that the inside lever handle will retract the deadbolt so avoiding accidentally locking a person in the room.The key can be used to retract the latchbolt and so may be issued for cleaning and security staff use.
For complete locks see models: CL510, CL510BB, CL515, CL515BB, CL520, CL525.
For plates to use with existing latch or lock see models: CL500, CL500BB, CL505, CL505BB, CL505PK.
CL500 Lock Range is ideal for use in the home, school, office, hospital environments.
- Heavy duty Codelock
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Full size lever handles
- Easy code change as often as required
- Code Free option available
- Mortice lock and mortice latch functions
- To change the code the lock must be taken off the door
- Ball shape knob available on some models
- BB – Back to Back available: Provides coded access in both directions
- PK – Panic Kit options available: Extra long spindle provided to work with most single point panic pads or bars
- Lever Handle or Knob Handle avaiable on Stainless Steel finish