Codelocks' CL600 Mechanical Digital Lock Range
The CL600 locks are a heavy duty mechanical range that allows the code to be changed from the front via a key.
Traditionally code changing on mechanical locks has required the lock to be removed from the door, the CL600 launch is the first mechanical lock where on door code changes can be made in seconds!
- On door code change in seconds
- Simple, convenient control
- Heavy duty mechanical Codelock
The locks can be used as the primary lock on most doors, particularly in high traffic situations. The CL600 lock range has varying functions available. The locks allow for various ways of managing entry by code, by key and by Code Free operation of the lever handle on the CL605, CL615 and CL625 models. Throwing the deadbolt of the CL620 and CL625 lock models will lock out the code users when appropriate. A safety feature ensures that the inside lever handle will retract the deadbolt so avoiding accidentally locking a person in the room. The key can be used to retract the latchbolt and so may be issued for cleaning and security staff use.
For complete locks see models: CL610, CL610BB, CL615, CL615BB, CL620 and CL625
For plates to use with existing latch or lock see models: CL600, CL600BB, CL600PK, CL605, CL605BB and CL605PK
CL600 Lock Range is ideal for use in the home, school, office, hospital environments.
- Unique on door code change – Quick Code
- Lock does not need removing from door to change code
- Front cylinder change
- Heavy duty Codelock
- High number of code combinations – 8000 +
- Full size lever handles
- Code Free option available
- Mortice lock and Mortice latch functions
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- BB – Back to Back available: Provides coded access in both directions
- PK – Panic Kit options available: Extra long spindle provided to work with most single point panic pads or bars
- Lever Handle or Knob Handle avaiable on Brushed Steel finish