Union 3-Lever Horizontal Bathroom Lock
For use on timber doors hinged on the left or right and requiring turn and emergency release functions.
- Deadbolt locked or unlocked by separate turn from inside
- Deadbolt unlocked by separate emergency release from outside
- Latch bolt withdrawn by knob or unsprung lever handle from either side
- Not suitable for unsprung levers
- Easily reversible latch bolt
- Pierced to accept bolt through furniture
EN 1634-1 assessed for use on 60 minutes timber fire doors
Followers: Brass 8mm square for handle/lever spindle; zinc 5mm square for Turn & Release.
5 inch: 124mm (5") lockcase, 101.5 lever/knob spindle, 38mm turn & release backset
6 inch: 149mm (6") lockcase, 127mm lever/knob spindle, 51mm turn & release backset
Polished Brass (PL) or Satin Chrome (SC)