For use on timber doors hinged on the left or right.
Keys are suitable for use on doors up to 54mm thick.
- Deadbolt locked or unlocked by key from either side
- Latch bolt withdrawn by knob or sprung lever from either side
- Two way action, suitable for knobs or sprung lever handles
- Not suitable for unsprung lever handles
- Easily reversible latch bolt
- Pierced to accept bolt through furniture
EN 1634-1 assessed for use on 60 minutes timber fire doors
Brass 8mm square turn follower
5 inch: 124mm (5.0") lockcase, 39mm backset
Polished Brass (PL) or Satin Chrome (SC)
KA Keyed Alike (Keyed to Pass) option
Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
KA are special order only and not returnable unless faulty.