Codelocks KL1000 is a stylish electronic Cabinet Lock - ideal for use on cupboards, cabinets & lockers.The Codelocks KL1000 Cabinet Lock has been designed as a cost effective, easy,and quick retrofit for keyed cam locks supplied as standard on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards. It can just as easily be fitted to units which dont have a locking device already fitted, giving the user immediate, simple, keypad access without the hassle of keys.
Fitting could not be easier; simply remove existing cam lock, drill a 6mm (1/4") hole for the upper fixing bolt, position the lock on the door and secure with the fixing nut and upper bolt supplied. Select and fit the appropriate cam, job done!
The Cabinet Lock can also be fitted to cupboards or similar enclosures that do not have a cam fitting by simply drilling the upper fixing hold and 16mm hole for the spindle, giving immediate access control.
Supplied as standard with two cams, but will accept the majority of other cam variations that will fit onto the KL1000s 8mm square spindle. The lock is supplied with all the necessary fixings, template and operating instructions to fit the lock to the cabinet, locker or cupboard.
- Finished in Silver Grey
- New 10 button keypad
- User Codes are 4 digits long
- Master and Sub-Master Codes are 8 digits long
- Multiple User Code mode
- One Time User Code mode (locker mode)
- 15,000 openings on 2 x AAA cells (supplied)
- Battery failure override using 9v battery across LED's (+/-) and Master Code
- Easy to fit in a matter of minutes
- All parts / fixings / template included
- Quick retrofit for cam locks
- Fit to units that do not have an existing lock
- Easy programming and code change
- Available as vertical model (KL1000), horizontal Right Hand (KL1000RH) and horizontal Left Hand (KL1000LH)
- IP54 rated when used with the door gasket (KL1000 DG) available as a separate part