MP10 Restricted Cylinders
Eurospec MP10 High Security Cylinders
All cylinders are special order and not returnable unless faulty.
In addition to the 6 main security pins, the MP10 system has 4 unique side pins. These side pins offer additional pick resistance and can operate in a variety of different locations in the cylinder.
More than 200 different key profiles are available using this system.
- FD30/60 Fire Door Rated
- BS EN 1303 Tested
- Police Preferred Specification
- Finish options: Polished Brass, Polished Chrome and Satin Chrome
- Supplied with 3 keys per cylinder (extra keys can be specified when ordering)
- KTD (keyed to differ), KA (keyed alike) and UMK (under Master Key) options
Secure key replacements
Master-keyed systems are supplied with a Security Card bearing the Master Key System reference number. This card must be supplied when ordering additional keys or cylinders.
Replacement keys for other cylinders can only be obtained from Eurospec retailers such as ourselves.
Hard wearing 10 Pin Nickel Silver Keys
- Colour coded inserts for ease of recognition (Green, Blue, Red and Black)
- Extended neck for use with Security Escutcheons
- Differ numbers stamped on keys for ease of re-ordering
- Over 200 possible key profiles
- Over 2 million key differs
- Specially designed unique keyway
- Restricted key section (keys only available through approved distributors)
- Extensive master keying capabilities
High Quality, High Security 10 Pin cylinder offering:
- Anti-pick 1 - special anti-pick pins in cylinder
- Anti-pick 2 - multi-pin security offers 3 sets of cylinder pins (top, left and right)
- Anti-pick 3 - unique key section to frustrate the use of many cylinder lock picks
- Anti-Drill (Stainless Steel hardened inserts in cylinder housing and plug)
- Special milling on cylinder front for additional key strength
- 3 Architectural finishes available (Polished Brass, Polished Chrome and Satin Chrome)
- Construction key or change key capabilities
- Tested to BS EN 1303 Security Grade 4