British Standard mortice dead locks are insurance approved, and offer the maximum level of security for external wooden doors.
Width: 67mm (2.5")
For 57mm width/80mm lockcase, see PM562-PB-80 (Polished Brass) or PM562-CH-80 (Polished Chrome); links below.
- Kitemarked to BS3621
- Insurance Approved
- Secured by Design Approved
- 5 Lever Security
- Maximum Security Level
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Recommended by insurance companies and the police
- Deadbolt locked and unlocked by key from either side
- Available in brass or chrome finish
- Supplied with 2 Keys and covered escutcheon plate