Codelocks' CL400 Mechanical Digital Lock Range
The CL400 is a medium duty range of locks with full size lever handles, allowing use as the primary lock on most doors where a knob-operated lock would be unsuitable.
The CL400 range of locks has varying functions available. These locks allow for various ways of managing entry by code, by key and by Code Free entry operation of the lever handle on the CL405, CL415 and CL425 models.
Throwing the deadbolt on the CL420 and CL425 models will lock out the code users when appropriate. A safety feature ensures that the inside lever handle will retract the deadbolt and latchbolt so avoiding accidentally locking a person in the room. The key can be used to retract the latchbolt and so may be issued for cleaning and security staff.
CL400 Lock Range ideal for use in the home, school, office, hospital environments.
- Medium duty Codelock
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Full size lever handles
- Easy code change as often as required
- Code Free option available
- Mortice lock and mortice latch functions
- To change the code the lock must be taken off the door
- BB – Back to Back available: Provides coded access in both directions model CL410BB
Ideal lock for the following types of door:
Garage-to-house doors, Inner doors, Gates
Suitable for MEDIUM traffic.
Available in 2 PVD finishes
Polished Brass, Stainless Steel